How can teachers enhance their profiles and make them outstanding?
Last Update vor 2 Monaten
The RMT platform uses a sorting algorithm for teacher profile listing. Your goal, as a teacher, is to have the algorithm place your profile as high up in the public tutor listing as possible because most students will only consider tutors on page one of the search.
Just so you know, you may still appear on page one if a filter is applied. That's why we ask teachers to use esoteric subjects to stand out. Also, one day out of three, we randomize the sort order, but even on this day, profiles with videos would appear first.
Multiple factors go into increasing your profile's placement.
1. Number of 5-star student reviews.
2. Having a Video Introduction.
3. Teaching an esoteric subject that other tutors are not teaching.
4. Having a wide range of time availability.
5. Number of Students.
6. Number of Lessons.
Student reviews come from having lessons on the platform. New tutors can get additional reviews (evaluated by the platform's administrator) by providing a link to another platform where they are reviewed by past students or emails from past students.
Please ask our administrator to post the introduction video to make it visible on the tutor's page. This will make your profile more attractive and raise your level in the sort order.
1. When recording a video with a smartphone, please hold the phone horizontally to create a full-screen video.
2. Try to make the video shorter. Typically 30-seconds to 1-minute videos are ideal.
3. You can also include relevant information about yourself, like biography, skills, experience, lesson tools, and test preparation, which also helps make your profile outstanding.
4. Try to talk more about the lesson structure and your teaching technique and less about the college you attended or your day job.
5. For good practice, please watch the introduction videos of our top tutors.
Please do not post any video links to your own youtube channel. Use the corporate Google Drive Account to upload your introduction video. After uploading the video, please ask the administrator to post it to the corporate channel and set the video link to it. Note that your video on the corporate channel will have the "Unlisted" access, which means that only viewers with the link would be able to watch it.