Why is my tutor account deactivated?
Last Update vor 2 Monaten
Below are a few reasons, but not limited to a tutor having his/her account deactivated.
- You were not contactable. We will remove tutors who are not contactable or not replying to emails and/or messages. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from RMT by adding [email protected] to your email account safe list.
- You did not show up to the lesson or were late to the lesson too many times.
- You have not provided documents to prove your educational credentials. We require documentary proof of your educational background as part of our tutor verification process.
- You attempted to accept payment directly from learners. As per RMT's terms and conditions, any tutor who collects payments from learners will not be listed.
- You have not provided a profile photo or uploaded an inappropriate one. We hope students can match a face to their tutors before contacting them. You can use a casual, smiling photo of yourself. If your account is deactivated because of this problem, don't hesitate to contact us with a proper photo.
- Your behavior during the lesson was unbecoming of an educator. All tutors must be punctual, professional, and polite to their students. Any absence from a lesson would need to be communicated to your student. Should claims from a student constitute criminal activities, RMT will not hesitate to report to your local authority for investigation. RMT reserves the right to forfeit any earnings to refund students.
- Your rate is disproportionately high compared to your level of skill or the nature of the services you offer.